We have designed an intelligent project management cycle to ensure our projects are always right on track. PrimoWords' project managers act like a glue attaching the team members responsible in every project. This ensures understanding and healthy communication between the team members and prevents disasters from happening.
Here is a typical translation project cycle for your review:
- PM defines the project.
- PM initiates the project by selecting the best translator (or team of translators) for the project at hand. Selection is based on a check list.
- PM assigns the project to the translator.
- PM does necessary follow ups to ensure the project is right on track.
- PM receives the product from the translator.
- PM sends the product to the Quality Assurance Team.
- Quality assurance team goes through a check list making changes on the file where necessary and fill out a report form.
- PM receives the edited product and forwards it to the responsible translator.
- The translator checks the file again accepting or rejecting the changes, fills out the report form and returns the file to the PM.
- PM sends the file to the quality assurance team who go through the file for a second time ensuring the file is final in every aspect and then deliver the final product to the PM.
- PM delivers the final product to the client and follows up to ensure customer satisfaction.